Inspection Certification Associates provides high-quality education and hands-on instruction that prepares learners to pass state exams and the National Home Inspector Examination. We deliver the foundational knowledge learners require to launch their careers in the home inspection industry and the life-long support they need to thrive.
Becoming an instructor for ICA enables you to build a wide network of industry peers and is a wonderful way to add cash flow to your pocket. We have an ongoing need for instructors to deliver our excellent courses in a variety of states.
As an instructor, your potential duties include:
- Lead in-person classes, such as traditional classroom experiences, webinars, and/or field training, which includes:
- Monitoring attendance
- Confirming classroom readiness
- Locating and coordinating homes for field training
- Administering assessments
- Record webinars and/or voice-overs referencing and expanding on course materials
- Review and provide feedback on state-specific course materials, including, but not limited to, learning modules, review exercises and quizzes
Additional expectations include:
- Follow ICA’s Travel and Expense Guidelines
- Submit invoices for training fees and expenses promptly
- Communicate regularly with Program Managers regarding ongoing needs, course feedback, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in the home inspection industry
- Active home inspection license
- 250+ executed inspections in the licensed state
- Teaching experience, ideally in the home inspection industry preferred
- Effective communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Basic Microsoft Word skills
Edcetera is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Edcetera is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.